Dental Careers in Arthur
Looking for a dental career in Arthur? Join the Arthur Dental team.
Current Open Positions
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
• Associate Development Program: A structured yet flexible learning initiative with curated offerings from top clinicians and mentors where you will receive individualized learning & development plans, Priority access to free in-person learning & webinars, discounted rates on courses and access to Study Cubs and online professional communities.
• Ortho Acceleration Program & Align Partnership: A strategic partnership with Align Technology that provides exclusive benefits, dedicated learning opportunities and enhanced treatment planning support.
• Implant Program: Our Associates benefit from customized training and dedicated learning opportunities for implant placement and restoration, supported by our strategic partnership with Nobel Biocare.
• Network of Experienced Dental Professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
• Path to Partnership: dentalcorp provides a clear path to practice leadership for Associates who wish to move beyond their clinical role and become the business leader of a practice
• Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) Equivalency Process
• Registered and in good standing with provincial licensing requirements
• Valid CPR certification
All applicants must be domiciled in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process and thereafter can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-3883. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
At Arthur Dental, we offer a full range of dental services suited to meet the needs of each patient. Our preventive, restorative, and cosmetic care options help our patients achieve optimal oral health in a relaxing and comfortable environment. Our strong team of dedicated & compassionate dental professionals has been proudly serving the Arthur community for years!
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.9 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Our modern and bright practice is conveniently located at 231 Eliza St in Arthur, ON.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
Total rewards package that offers discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products, services and so much more!
Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services
Career development to grow and evolve as a dental professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education
Attend social and CE events to network with dental professionals in your community
Work-life balance and flexibility
Access to modernized technology to provide optimal oral care to patients
Health & Dental Benefits
Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
Prepare treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
Thorough understanding of practice health and safety requirements
Registered and/or certified as a Dental Assistant with your Provincial regulatory body or association
Previous dental assisting experience is preferred
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Submit your resume to be notified about future openings in your area.
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Arthur community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Arthur Dental?
Arthur Dental is proud to be an active member of the Arthur community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.